dinsdag 8 november 2016

a very big THANK YOU

It took some time
but
I finally have the result of my
PINK RIBBON challenge of October :

€ 450,-

That was the donation I could make today
All of my Textile Jewels were sold !
With some extra on commission.
(yes, I know, two Jewels will soon go in the mail
to Aerdenhout and two more to Karlsruhe, Germany,
and then one more fish will be brought in person)

THANK YOU

 Alet , Ellen, Ria,  Madelon , Jolan, Mattie,
 Joke , Bernadette, VKG-ladies,  Ellen , Inge,  Siets , Simone,
Rina, Morag, Sandra, Linda, Doris. Larisa,  Gitte , Marion
 Maartje ,  Jane , Margreet,  Yvette 

for buying and for some extra donation !



Here is one of the last Pink Ribbon textile jewels I made


Not a  pendant this time, but a brooch.


Last week I received a surprise envelope
from my dear friend Doris !
(she said, she had "something" for me ...)

THANK  YOU soooooo much, Doris !
for this wonderful green/blue variegated silk thread

I had to use it right away :
I used it for the feather stitch on that last fish ...
and it's great to work with !


4 opmerkingen:

  1. Congratulations! Love that fish pin. Hugs.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
    Reacties
    1. Thanks Connie !!
      (the fish already swam to its new owner ;-) ...)

      Verwijderen
  2. Gern geschehen Els, freut mich, dass es dir gefällt. Bin wieder zu Hause :-)

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
    Reacties
    1. Superschönes Garn, Doris !!!
      Dein Umschlag geht bald in der Post ;-)

      Verwijderen